When an employer has identified that first-aiders are needed in their workplace, they must ensure that those identified are suitably trained:
Typically this may be first aid at work (FAW) or emergency first aid at work (EFAW):
EFAW training enables a first-aider to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work.
FAW training includes EFAW and also equips the first-aider to apply first aid to a range of specific injuries and illnesses.
Employers may also identify some other level or standard of training that is appropriate to their needs.
* 1 Day – Emergency First Aid At Work (EFAW)
* 3 Day – First Aid at Work (FAW)
* 2 Day – First Aid at Work Re-qualification (FAW)
* Paediatric First Aid – Ofsted Recognised
* AED Training (Automated External Defribulator)
* Pet First Aid
* Many more course available – please Contact Us for More information about the above or other courses we offer