Health and Safety
The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 requires you to provide whatever information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of your employees.
All people using equipment at work must be adequately trained to ensure health and safety in its use, supervision or management.
People should be competent for the work they undertake.
Training – along with knowledge, experience and skill – helps develop such competence.
However, competence may (in some cases) necessarily include medical fitness and physical / mental aptitude for the activity.
* Abrasive Wheels
* Fire Marshall
* Fire Awareness
* CDM Regulations
* Working at Height
* Cable Avoidance Tool (Cat and Genny)
* Manual Handling
* Harness and Fall Restraint
* Environmental Awareness
* Bio-Hazard Awareness (Sharps)
* Train the Trainer
* Face Fit Testing
* Health and Safety Level 1-5
* Soft Skills (Management Courses)
* Asbestos Awareness
* Safe Use of Ladders
* Many more courses avaliable, please Contact Us for more information on the above courses and any others you may be interested in.